Thursday, January 17: 11am – 8pm
Friday, January 18: 11am – 8pm
Saturday, January 19: 11am – 8pm
Sunday, January 20: 11am – 5pm
Box office closes 1 hour prior to show closing.
$12 General Admission
$6 with Military ID
FREE to children 16 & under
Parking is FREE throughout the event.
THE FIRST BIG RV SHOW OF THE YEAR!
The Tacoma RV Show returns to the newly renovated Tacoma Dome January 16th -19th. With hundreds of RV’s on display and more than 100 brands at the show, it’s your best chance to take advantage of season-starting selection and money-saving deals as you shop the top dealers all under one roof.
Shop and compare, side-by-side as you stroll aisle-after-aisle of popular northwest RV’s. With spring just a couple months off and year round camping close-by, make 2019 your year to take to the road in style and comfort!
BECU will be back with show-only special interest rates and tailored terms that keep your monthly payments low and affordable.
It’s all here, Class A, B and C motor homes, travel trailers of all sizes and descriptions, toy haulers, teardrop trailers, campers and fifth wheels. See what’s new and check-out the latest features and convenience touches designed to make your time on the road the best it can be.
Parking’s free and the entire area is packed with RV’s so you can see the best possible selection of layouts and features available.
Start the new year with a trip to the Tacoma RV Show…see you there!
20 REASONS TO ATTEND THE TACOMA RV SHOW
If an RV is in your future…don’t wait. Brisk sales through the summer and fall have pulled RV inventories with demand outpacing supply. For best selection and avoiding a wait when it’s time to travel now’s the time purchase. But if this wasn’t reason enough, here are 20 other reasons to make the 36th annual Tacoma RV Show your RV shopping stop.
*This listing reflects what participating dealers and exhibitors indicated they would be displaying and offering at the 2019 show. Models and brands listed subject to change without notice and will not result in a refund at the show.
- The area’s top RV dealers under one roof. Here they are: RV Country, Puyallup RV, Sumner RV Center, Apache Camping Center, Poulsbo RV, South Hill RV Sales, Tacoma RV Center, Baydo’s RV Center, Valley RV Supercenter, Halterman’s RV, Fife RV Center, Clear Creek RV Center, Open Road RV, and Kitsap RV.
- Onsite financing. Boeing Employee Credit Union (BECU) knows RV’s and will be onsite offering financing to show attendees.. At the Tacoma Fall RV Show dozens of new units were financed by BECU.
- Top brands. Over 165 of the top RV brands on-site and on sale!
- Incredible selection. You won’t find this selection and number of RV and trailer units of all sizes and descriptions under one-roof anywhere in Washington but at the Tacoma RV Show. The selection is truly remarkable and so are the deals.
- Land your best deal. Tacoma RV Show exhibitors are there to make you a deal. More than a “show” this is a sale with special show-only discounts being offered for four days. Manufacturer discounts, dealer discounts and other incentives are available. In many cases, you’ll only land these deals by attending the show.
- Special show-only financing rate. Rates are still low but don’t wait until there’s another rate increase. You’ll save even more at the Tacoma RV Show with a show-only special rate that BECU will be offering only at the show.
- Folding/Pop-Up Tent Trailers*. In the market for a tent trailer? We’ve got them — along with folding trailers! Including brands like: A-Liner, Chalet, Clipper, Flagstaff, Jay-Series and Rockwood.
- Class B*. Coming to this year’s show: Pleasure-Way, Road-Trek, & more.
- Campers*. Looking for a camper? You’ll find it here with these brands: Adventurer, Arctic Fox, Bigfoot, Eagle Cap, Northern Lite, Pastime and Wolf Creek.
- Fifth Wheels*. If you’re shopping for a fifth wheel there’s plenty to choose from at the Tacoma RV Show with these celebrated brands: Arctic Fox, Cedar Creek, Cougar, Crusader, Denali, Eagle, Elkridge, Fox Mountain, Gateway, Glacier Peak, Momentum, Montana, Mountaineer, Northpoint, Outback, Pinnacle, Prowler, Reflection, Rockwood, Sandpiper, Sanibel, Silverback, Solitude, Springdale, Sterling, Sydney and Wildcat.
- Travel Trailers*. With literally dozens of brands in this year’s show, you’re sure to find what you’re looking for at the Tacoma RV Show including: Amped, Ameri-Lite, Apex, Arctic Fox, Aspen Trail, Avenger, Black Stone, Camp-Lite, Cascade, Clipper, Cougar, Creek-Side, Cruise-Lite, Denali, Desert Fox, Durango, Dutchmen, Eagle, Evo, Freedom Express, Fox Mountain, Hemisphere, Heritage Glen, Hummingbird, Imagine, Jay Feather, Jay Flight, Kodiak, Lacrosse, Lance, Little Guy, Micro-Lite, MPG, Nash, Open Range, Outback, Passport, Powerlite, Prowler, R-Pod, Rainier, Reflection, Retro, Road Ranger, Rockwood, Salem, Shadow Cruiser, Shockwave, Silver Creek, Sofitel, Spree Escape, Springdale, Stryker, Surveyor, Swift, Tab, Tango, Timber Ridge, Tracer, Trailblazer, White Hawk, Wildcat, Wind River and Wildwood.
- Motorhomes*. All the leading brands will be at this year’s show including: Ace, Access, Admiral, Alante, Allegro Bus, Ambassador, Aspect, Axis, Bounder, Breeze, FR3, Fourwinds, Freelander, Georgetown, Greyhawk, HD-Maxx, Holiday Rambler, Leprechaun, Melbourne, Minnie, Orion, Pace Arrow, Phaeton, Precept, Prism, Redhawk, Seneca, Siesta, Storm, Sunseeker, Tioga, Tuscany, Vacationer, Vegas, Vesta, View, Vista and Windsport.
- The Tacoma Dome PLUS. Wear your walking shoes because there are miles of aisles to wander and hundreds of units of all sizes and descriptions at the newly renovated Tacoma Dome. The entire Tacoma Dome and Exhibition Hall will be stuffed with RV’s…more than 6 acres of units on-site and on sale!
- Pre-Owned. Even though this is largely a new-unit sale, there’s also some used RV’s and trailers expected to be at the show.
- More than a show it’s a sale! You won’t find a better or bigger selection at better prices anywhere in the area — yes indeed, this is a bonafide RV, trailer and camper sale!
- Convenient show hours! 4 days, January 17th – 20th, at the Tacoma Dome. The show opens at 11 AM every day and closes at 8 PM on Thursday, Friday and Saturday and 5 PM on Sunday.
- Discount tickets! BECU members (show your credit card or membership card) and get half off your admittance to the show! OR you can go online to www.OTShows.com and visit the Tacoma RV Show page where you’ll find a $2 discount coupon. There’s also a military discount available. Show ANY military ID and receive half off on your ticket into the show!
- Lots more! In addition to RV’s, vans, trailers and campers there’s even more, from food and wine to lots of fun items to peruse and purchase.
- Accessories. Don’t miss the accessory and service booths with everything from towing accessories and portable air-conditioning units to a range of RV-related items and all the help you’ll need to customize your RV to your signature tastes.
- Free parking. We’ve made it as easy on you as possible…free parking’s another perk you can expect at the Tacoma RV Show.